"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday."
~ John Wayne
Self isolation and quarantine are really what can bring emotions to an all time low.
These are times when people are truly feeling helpless and unsure about what to do.
We all wonder when will this pandemic will cease and when will we be able to emerge from our hiding places.
We wonder how long we have to ensure the sudden job loss, no pay cheques, limited resources and less availability to our healthcare services.
But if you look, there is hope. And hope is something we can all grab and hold on to in order to help us through this trying time.
The following articles show there is hope out there. If nothing, please see the hope in the following stories:
- China closes down its last coronavirus hospital because there's not enough new cases to support them.
- Doctors in India have been successful in treating Coronavirus.
- Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center claim to have found an antibody against coronavirus.
- A 103 year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.
- Apple reopens all 42 China stores.
- Cleveland Clinic developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days.
- South Korea sees the number of cases declining.
- Scientists in Israel are likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine.
- A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research.
- A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University of Singapore.
- Plasma from newly recovered patients from Covid -19 can treat others infected by Covid-19.
We just want you to stay strong and we are all in this together.